Minimal alterations as follows: - Length was NOT altered. I am 5'11 1/2" and wore flat shoes during my wedding. I just took the dress out of the preservation box for the first time to take photos and it does not appear length was altered in any way (yet the bottom was cleaned beautifully.) - Cups added so no bra necessary for A/B cups. - Sash was sewn around natural waist and additional ribbon was trimmed/removed - unable to tie a bow as seen in some pictures on the designer website. - Loop/hook added for bustle.
Will Ship to
Preserved beautifully after wedding (paid $250, it is truly like new) - box was sealed for 4 years until I just opened it to take pictures and confirm the quality of the cleaning.
Mori Lee Style 2676 Wedding Dress
This is my dream wedding dress worn on the happiest day of my life! It was beautiful in an outdoor/garden setting. My husband and I are still happily married four years later. When visiting my parents I came across the preservation box in one of their closets. I am hoping that someone else will get as much enjoyment out of the dress as I did, rather than having it sit in the box for another few decades. I paid $250 to have it preserved after the wedding and it is truly "like new."
- Color is "Ivory/Gold" as it has ivory lace over a "gold" shade that gives a beautiful depth and elegance to the dress.
- When I opened the box today, I noticed a very small (maybe 1"X2") piece of a white lace/mesh underneath the ivory lace mesh in the front middle/ bodice area. It is hardly noticeable - I tried to take a picture (last 2 uploaded); it could have even been there during our wedding and I didn't notice it before. It seems like it could be pushed down and hidden underneath the beading of the belt. Because it is internal I didn't want to accidentally damage the beading or top layer of lace/mesh trying to do so.
- I liked the beading because it was subtle and didn't stand out too much in real life. It seems to depend on the lighting, which was darker inside than being outside in natural light like it was on my wedding day.
- Back zipper hidden underneath beautiful buttons down the back of the dress.
- Happy to send pics of the bustle hooks that were added so you know what to look for when you receive it.
- I am wearing the dress in all of the pictures uploaded, both on my wedding day and then the recent one today to look at it after the preservation. The dress is no longer made, but designer pics might still be available online: Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner, Style 2676.
- As with any wedding dress, it will need to be steamed.
Have a Mori Lee Style 2676 Wedding Dress to sell? Start here.
Traditional wedding gowns are elegant and sophisticated, with an effortless grace and tastefully understated style. Finding one preowned isn’t exactly “traditional”, but considering just how much you’ll save compared to brand new, why not have the look without the big-budget price? Find your traditional dress by filtering by designer, shape, size, and style. See more traditional wedding dresses we love.
Bohemian bride? These pretty boho wedding dresses will make your heart skip a beat. Romantic, pretty, and listed at a fraction of retail! Find yours and save by choosing a preworn or preloved dress from PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com. See more boho wedding dresses we love.
Pants are the ultra modern bride's go-to wedding day look. Stand out from the crowd and be yourself in this non traditional wedding “dress”. Save money and be better to the environment by choosing a once-worn dress, all at a fraction of their original retail price. See more pants wedding dresses we love.
For the brides who've dreamed of their wedding day since they were little girls, these princess-worthy wedding gowns will make you swoon. These preworn and preloved dresses are available at an incredible discount, and most have only been worn once. Save big and look fabulous on your wedding day. See more cinderella wedding dresses we love.
For the best fit, compare your measurements to those of the sellers. As long as EACH of your measurements are the same or smaller than the seller’s, the dress should work for you. Read how to take your dress measurements here.
Purchase with paypal or escrow.com and you’ll be fully protected if your item doesn’t ship or arrives and is different than described. Read more about purchase protection here.