Have an Inbal Dror 12-5 Wedding Dress to sell? Start here.
Pockets are the perfect addition to a wedding dress that you never knew you needed! Perfect for tucking in a tissue or lipstick, a wedding dress with pockets = happy bride. Find all of our wedding dresses with pockets here and save on your big day. See more wedding dresses with pockets we love.
Bohemian bride? These pretty boho wedding dresses will make your heart skip a beat. Romantic, pretty, and listed at a fraction of retail! Find yours and save by choosing a preworn or preloved dress from PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com. See more boho wedding dresses we love.
Modern wedding gowns make a statement of expression. These dresses are for the bride who wants to stand out, be different - and be herself. Save big on your contemporary wedding dress and look fabulous while doing it. These once-worn wedding dresses are just waiting to be loved again. See more modern wedding dresses we love.
Pants are the ultra modern bride's go-to wedding day look. Stand out from the crowd and be yourself in this non traditional wedding “dress”. Save money and be better to the environment by choosing a once-worn dress, all at a fraction of their original retail price. See more pants wedding dresses we love.
Detatchable train and bustle alteration: remove long tulle train (attached using buttons), french bustle
Will Ship to
Inbal Dror 12-5 Wedding Dress
Removed by POWD.
Inbal Dror "12-5" wedding dress aka "VIP" dress is very difficult to find in retail stores. It was worn for a few hours at an indoor hotel wedding in Washington DC. Inbal Dror designs offer two main signature touches: a dangerously deep and revealing back and perfectly placed embellishments.
- The retail price for the dress in 2015: $8,800 USD (purchased Aug 2015)
- Designer offers a "detatchable train and bustle" alteration for $1,000
- Please contact exact size specifications. Each Inbal dress is custom-made to 25 precise measurements – there are no “sizes”. (Broadly speaking: Bust-32, Waist-24, Hips-36, Height with heels: 5'8)
- The gown color is nude/blush with ivory lace contrast against a built-in corset.
- Silk, Lace and Tulle are mixed in for one stunning combination!
- The corset is exposed on the back, with delicate nude lace. The corset has hand-beading pearls and a sprinkle of Swarovski crystals.
-The gown has hook closure down the back. It also has a natural waist accentuated by a delicate stiched-on pearl beaded decorative belt.
About Inbal Dror:
Israeli haute couture designer Inbal Dror is a name growing in popularity in the wedding world and highly sought after by trendsetting brides. Her exquisite designs celebrate the feminine form with sleek, chic and sexy shapes that set her apart in the world of boutique bridal fashion.
Trained in Tel Aviv, Dror spent time in Milan to further develop her craft working under designers like Roberto Cavalli. Her sultry designs pull inspiration from more modest vintage styles but offer modern updates that reveal sensual surprises in all the right places such as figure hugging fabric and deep backs, ending in incredible cascading trains, lending romance to the risqué.
Please contact if interested in available accessories sold separately:
- Manolo Blahnik "Swan" embellished satin pump in white: retail $1,295-- unworn, size 35
- Hayley Paige "Conrad" veil (style HP6458): retail $550
- Hayley Paige "Paloma" bolero / necklace (style HP6409): retail $1,600
For the best fit, compare your measurements to those of the sellers. As long as EACH of your measurements are the same or smaller than the seller’s, the dress should work for you. Read how to take your dress measurements here.
Purchase with paypal or escrow.com and you’ll be fully protected if your item doesn’t ship or arrives and is different than described. Read more about purchase protection here.