You are a pear if you are thinner on top with more curves/fullness on the bottom half.
- Create balance for your shape by putting the attention on your upper half. Great options are one shoulder, strapless, v-neck, bateau or scoop necklines.
- Reduce attention your bottom half with ballgown or A-line silhouettes.
- Sheath: too clingy for your shape
- Mermaid and Trumpet: puts attention on the wrong half of your body
- Halter/High Neck: can create a disproportionate look
Your search returned 8,548 Dresses