You are an apple if you are widest around your torso.
- Use lower/plunging necklines draw attention upwards. V-neck and sweetheart necklines are great options.
- Elongate your silhouette with a high waistline and a skirt that flows away from the body. Empire waistlines and A-line silhouettes are best for this
- Consider showing off your legs with knee or tea length dresses.
- Mermaid and Trumpet: will accentuate the widest part of your frame and flare at the slimmest
- Ballgowns: won't elongate your silhouette
- Straight Across Strapless necklines: won't accentuate your bustline
Your search returned 335 Dresses