Lottie Da Delicate Rose Gold Crystal Pearl Hair Vine / Marielle Earrings Wedding Tiara
Lottie Da Rose Gold Hair Vine with blush ribbon. Brand new, never worn/used. Including earrings with purchase of the vine- again, not the ones I went with. Here is description from Lottie Da on the Etsy website:
- Measuring approx. 14.25". This is a half halo - does not go all the way around.
- Lightweight and bendable; hand-wired with a mix of off-white acrylic pearls and clear crystals that criss-cross with brushed metal flower accents.
- Although this piece is delicate in appearance it is bendable and durable allowing you to position many ways.
- Asymmetrical design with accent of brushed metal flowers and crystal encrusted metal leaves on one side with delicate single beaded wires tapering to the end.
OPTIONS for HOW TO WEAR this HALF-HALO:
1. WEAR AT BACK OF HEAD - does not wrap around to front - ends will be just past the top of ears. Secure with bobby pins (hair grips). Ribbon Ties are not required for this look - Select 'No Ties' from dropdown. View How To Video for how to wear in back: http://bit.ly/2wBZGjA (video shows my "Zinnia" vine but same principles apply).
2. WEAR AS HALF HALO / FOREHEAD BAND - using ribbon ties to tie in bow at back with enough ribbon to drape down hair. Piece ends approx. above ears. Many ribbon tie colors available! View Ribbon Colors here: http://etsy.me/25SIn74, Select ribbon color from dropdown on THIS page. You can also tuck and pin ends into your hair and wear in from without ribbon ties at back.
3. WEAR AS A HEADBAND - using ribbon ties to tie in bow at nape of neck. Many ribbon tie colors available! View Ribbon Colors here: http://etsy.me/25SIn74, Select ribbon color from dropdown on THIS page.
4. Weave throughout hair for a unique look, secure with bobby pins (hair grips). Piece is bendable. Ribbon ties not required for this look. Select "No Ties" from dropdown. View How-To Video on how to weave in and secure a hair vine: http://bit.ly/2vadamy (This video shows 2 of my vines -"Violetta" and "Valentina" - but same principles apply for this piece):
NOT SURE HOW TO WEAR?
Order with ribbon ties and try all the looks. Ribbon ties are easily removed if needed - just pulled through two wire loops at either end.
For the best fit, compare your measurements to those of the sellers. As long as EACH of your measurements are the same or smaller than the seller’s, the dress should work for you. Read how to take your dress measurements here.
Purchase with paypal or escrow.com and you’ll be fully protected if your item doesn’t ship or arrives and is different than described. Read more about purchase protection here.